Author Topic: Labels all mixed up?  (Read 344 times)

Offline dimogga

• Senior Multi Plot Cultivator
Labels all mixed up?
« on: August 14, 2015, 09:50:19 AM »
Well not all labels but I've been picking and eating these little beans for a while now

Having just seen Gina's APS then maybe I've already been eating them?
I thought they started green. I have planted lots of different beans though and have lost a few labels.
Hmm All my organisation seems to have failed.  I don't think labeling the canes would help as I have beans growing away from the canes (Short french beans I thought ... but they're growing right up the canes now)

It's like someone went into my greenhouse and mixed all the labels up back at the end of May.

Offline Big Gee

• Global Moderator
  • Gardening knowledge unshared is wasted
    • Aeron Vale Allotment Trust
Re: Labels all mixed up?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 10:42:05 PM »
That's a real mixture in that pot Di - but I can spot my maroon juveniles in the mix!

I thought I was the only one that mixed up labels - I've been making an art of it over the years with my brassicas - that's why I had Brussel sprouts coming out of my ears last year and no sign of the cauliflowers - you can guess what had happened with those damned labels!  Angry:-{

Offline dimogga

Re: Labels all mixed up?
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 09:25:59 AM »
Labelling and keeping them labelled shouldn't be so hard.  :)

They all taste nice anyway - son had asked for mixed plot veg for his tea last night!

Have nearly eaten all our peas now though, but now the beans are starting properly we will have enough of them.