Author Topic: Message from a "satisfied" follower!  (Read 534 times)

Offline Big Gee

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Multi Plot Cultivator
  • Gardening knowledge unshared is wasted
    • Aeron Vale Allotment Trust
Message from a "satisfied" follower!
« on: March 03, 2016, 05:26:31 PM »
I got an e-mail message from Paul Danks the other day. He's had some Aeron Purple Star beans from me & has now constructed my "V" frame design bean support.

He and his helper 'Beano' seem very proud of themselves. How he got 'Beano' high enough off the ground to support one end of the frame whilst he screwed it into place is a mystery to me!  lol(1)

From paul Danks

Thanks very much Gwilym - and here you have the completed frame all ready for the beans to be planted out.
(The dog was very impressed by the structure!)

Cheers,
Paul

Always nice to hear from a "satisfied customer"! Hasn't Paul got a lovely show of beds there?

Offline scary crow

• Global Moderator
Re: Message from a "satisfied" follower!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 07:55:36 PM »
Think there are lots of satisfied growers out there gee all down to the effort you put into devoloping those aps   clap:-) clap:-)     .        When i started to read your post and you saying about the v frame all i could see was a electricity pole thought that dont look correct untill i scrolled down  to see the complete picture they would grow up it quick enough but i wouldent fancy picking them ...

Offline Big Gee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 11:46:13 AM »
 ROL :-))

It might give you a bit of a buzz I expect!

Thank you for your kind words Scary  ThU:-)

Offline Westheathdave

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 08:05:44 PM »
 clap:-) Wow I wish my plot was as tidy as that one. 10/10 for that well done Sir. I reckon he will have no problems at all growing some really good purple stars in that set up. I am sure he will keep us posted when he either sows the seed direct or plants his pre grown seeds.
I wish him well I am sure he will have a good crop.  ThU32:-)

Offline Big Gee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 10:18:03 PM »
clap:-) Wow I wish my plot was as tidy as that one. 10/10 for that well done Sir. I reckon he will have no problems at all growing some really good purple stars in that set up. I am sure he will keep us posted when he either sows the seed direct or plants his pre grown seeds.
I wish him well I am sure he will have a good crop.  ThU32:-)

I'll have to ask him to send me some 'update' photos as his season progresses. I did invite him to the 'Shed' but he doesn't seem to have arrived yet.