: Hello I'm Grace  ( 546 )

FoodGeenious

• ¼ Plot Cultivator
  • : 1
Hello I'm Grace
« : August 01, 2016, 12:58:09 PM »
Hello I'm Grace, Granddaughter to Poppa Tommo & niece to Princess starry shapes!
I am looking for a forum to share my recipes and food experiences, I hope this is the right place. 🙂

Poppa Tommo

• Senior Multi Plot Cultivator
  • : 2030
  • 'Gardener' the definition of 'Optimist'
Re: Hello I'm Grace
« #1 : August 01, 2016, 01:08:54 PM »
Hi Grace

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Gardeners Chat-Shed. In here you will find lots of people who have lots of ideas of how to grow delicious food.

There is a section all about recipes where you can post your recipes and marvellous creations.

There is a gallery, too, where you can show everybody what you have cooked. The pancakes with raspberries you made for breakfast today were excellent so I think you could put the recipe and how you made them here too.

I hope you enjoy your stay

Love
Grandpa
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing

Big Gee

• Global Moderator
  • : 7528
  • Gardening knowledge unshared is wasted
    • Aeron Vale Allotment Trust
« #2 : August 01, 2016, 03:06:47 PM »
Hello Grace! WELCOME to the 'Shed'.

Oh yes this is DEFINITELY the right place.

So you've been treating your old Granddad and Grandmother to pancakes & raspberries eh? Lovely. You're very welcome to post your photos & recipes here.

Have fun!  HTT:-}

scary crow

• Global Moderator
  • : 3826
« #3 : August 01, 2016, 08:23:09 PM »
Hello Grace and welcome to our forum .. Would be great if you could add some recipes onto here we all know what to grow but could do with some good ideas with what to do with it in the kitchen . Some pictures would be good aswell ..

Princess Starryshapes

• “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  • ¾ Plot Cultivator
  • : 156
  • throwing down my Starryshapes, Gardening styles...
    • Live Abundance
« #4 : August 03, 2016, 09:03:41 PM »
 BOF) :-)=

H Grace!

fancy seeing you here! I can't wait to see some of your culinary creations and learn some of your recipe secrets...... just don't give them all away, you'll be needing them for when you win Masterchef!

pancakes and raspberries sounds DELICIOUS! what a decadent breakfast, and I'm sure much better than croissants and strawberry conserve, though if you ever figure out how to make those, I will be coming to eat one! Also, I'm sure your delicious breakfast would run rings around anything they could make at Broad Lane Cafe!

Welcome to the cat shed forum :) If you want any courgettes and beans to use in any of your recipes ask your mum or dad to bring you round to mine in the next few weeks and see what veggies you can raid from my garden! You would be most welcome. At the moment we have loads of runner beans almost ready to pick and loads of courgettes and patty pan squash, and beetroot in various colours. I will see what we can spare for you and you can come and harvest some for yourself, veggies with actual dirt on! and herbs too, we can swap recipes if you like!

Love from Princess StarryShapes/Lucy xxxxxx
“You-you alone will have the stars as no one else has them...In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...You-only you-will have stars that can laugh.”
―Antoine de Saint-Exupéry