: Greetings from the tropics of Birmingham  ( 1636 )

Westheathdave

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Multi Plot Cultivator
  • : 1861
Re: Greetings from the tropics of Birmingham
« #20 : July 18, 2015, 09:01:44 PM »
 Grin2:-) Well what a coincidence I drive past that school every day on my way back from feeding my 95 year old dad I come under the railway line on the one way from Longfellow Rd into Whychall lane and then onto the fairway. It is usually around 13-30 hrs after dinner. I either go to the plot or home. Look forward to that one day.  ThU32:-)

Big Gee

• Global Moderator
  • : 7528
  • Gardening knowledge unshared is wasted
    • Aeron Vale Allotment Trust
« #21 : July 19, 2015, 12:25:32 AM »
Get the kettle on Luce!  lol(1)

Princess Starryshapes

• “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  • ¾ Plot Cultivator
  • : 156
  • throwing down my Starryshapes, Gardening styles...
    • Live Abundance
« #22 : July 19, 2015, 10:08:02 AM »
the kettle is always on with Gem in the house..... and always have a brew waiting for wandering gardeners..... we know how much they like a nice strong brew... how do you take it Dave?

xx
“You-you alone will have the stars as no one else has them...In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...You-only you-will have stars that can laugh.”
―Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Westheathdave

• Global Moderator
  • : 1861
« #23 : July 19, 2015, 06:39:05 PM »
 :-)= Thank you for your kind offer but actually I am a coffee man cappuccino my favourite drink at home. I do drink tea but in the form of Kombucha after it has brewed for a week Gwilym also consumes a lot of it like me it is a health drink made with tea and sugar and then a liken is added to convert it into kombucha.  RedFaced:-( there is an article on here telling you all about it look on main index.

Princess Starryshapes

• “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  • ¾ Plot Cultivator
  • : 156
  • throwing down my Starryshapes, Gardening styles...
    • Live Abundance
« #24 : July 20, 2015, 12:40:53 AM »
I used to brew it and drink it back a while ago but my kitchen is TINY and wasn't feeling any etter for it, so I gave a friend who was really unwell my kit, my dad will probably kill me cos I got it for christmas  one year from him and my mum, but I felt with my lack of space and her need for it was greater than the benefits I seemed to be receiving.... as it is Im a proper cronky old bugger mself now and could probably do with making it again, I qute liked the taste of it especially when I drank it with tonic water. eeesh, the mistakes we make. And I have cappucino mix but it's sweetened, but I can manage coffee so alls good :) xx
“You-you alone will have the stars as no one else has them...In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...You-only you-will have stars that can laugh.”
―Antoine de Saint-Exupéry