Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DELICIOUS green tomato chutney recipe wot I made up  (Read 99 times)

Princess Starryshapes

• “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  • ¾ Plot Cultivator
  • Username: Starryshapes
  • throwing down my Starryshapes, Gardening styles...
    • Live Abundance
DELICIOUS green tomato chutney recipe wot I made up
« on: September 18, 2017, 01:01:44 PM »

this is a very delicious recipe that I adapted from several different chutney recipes with a few things thrown in of my own ideas...

It really is very tasty with a really rich depth to it, lovely with anything you would put chutney with, I like it with pate especially.

the photo of Gem (my partner) stirring up two huge pans full of the lovely stuff, she looks rather grumpy because she had just chopped up 2.8 kilos of mainly cherry tomatoes into tiny pieces by hand and it was a rather laborious task lol and all that stirring (over an hour of it) made our arms ache and Gem insists that she has now got repetitive strain injury in both arms... hahaha!!!

“You-you alone will have the stars as no one else has them...In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...You-only you-will have stars that can laugh.”
―Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Big Gee

• Global Moderator
  • Gardening knowledge unshared is wasted
    • Aeron Vale Allotment Trust
Re: DELICIOUS green tomato chutney recipe wot I made up
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 08:50:18 PM »

Looks good Princess!! No wonder your arms ached with such a comprehensive ingredients list!I've just pushed it on to Twitter.  ThU5:-)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pages: [1]   Go Up