Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
  • Edible Garden Show 2016 5 1
Currently:  

Poll

On what day would you like to meet at the 2016 Edible Garden Show at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire?

Friday the 11th March 2016
- 0 (0%)
Saturday the 12th of March 2016
- 4 (57.1%)
Sunday the 13th of March 2016
- 2 (28.6%)
Any of the three days (I'll be there for all three)
- 1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Edible Garden Show 2016  (Read 1122 times)

Big Gee

• Global Moderator
  • Gardening knowledge unshared is wasted
    • Aeron Vale Allotment Trust
Re: Edible Garden Show 2016
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2016, 09:44:11 PM »

I understand - it's a tough ask given your circumstances scary. My drive to Stonleigh Park was a killer for me, it was about 160 miles one way - that's why I had to stop over in a Travel Lodge for two nights.

Don't worry about it mate - I'd hate to be the one held responsible for a friend's diazepan habit!  what:-o
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Poppa Tommo

• Senior Multi Plot Cultivator
  • Username: Robw349
  • 'Gardener' the definition of 'Optimist'
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2016, 05:22:29 PM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Made a lot of interesting contacts and treated myself to a Jardin De france (ratchet) sacateurs. I was so impressed with the demo that I actually bought one there and then! Fabulous bit of kit, and they were being offered for 20.00 instead of the usual 30.00. Did you get one after Wonky?

Just catching up on your pic's , Gee, couldn't help but notice these marvellous secateurs. I bet you bought these from the same two enthusiastic French chaps that sold me a pair at a craft show in Exeter last year. I bought them for Ruth as her hands aren't that strong but to be quite honest I use them all the time.

After eliding not to move to France I had a lot of extra cutting back to do; these made it a doddle. have EASILY sliced through 1" thick prunings with these. Thoroughly recommended.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing

Big Gee

• Global Moderator
  • Gardening knowledge unshared is wasted
    • Aeron Vale Allotment Trust
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2016, 08:02:41 PM »

Yep - same two guys! Brilliant talker the one I spoke to, very fluent in English with a distinct French accent. Not a hard task to sell though - a very impressive bit of kit that sells itself, once you saw it demonstrated.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up